Help us prepare for the 2022 EAST Conference by graphically representing the new
Creating. Moving forward. Supporting community and
What is a Logo?
A logo is a visually engaging graphic representation of a theme, concept or identity,
that brands a company or event for marketing purposes.The Conference logo will be
featured prominently on the website, t-shirts, banners and more. Take some time to
research and be inspired before creating your design.
Logo Competition Guidelines
The winning logo will...
- Include text that reads our theme title, Build UP (“UP” in all caps)
- Include our hashtag #EASTCon22
- Visually represent the theme concept
Here are the winning logos from the last 3 years:
Logo Design Guidelines
REQUIRED: Artwork MUST be original
- It is okay to be inspired from the Internet and elsewhere but do not use another designer’s
- NO CLIP ART. Use the tools in your classroom, such as Adobe Illustrator or another vector
Tips For Creating A Logo:
- Make sure your design communicates the EAST Conference theme.
- Use simple shapes and typefaces.
- Use no more than one to two fonts. Free fonts can be downloaded at:
- Do not use photographs.
- Remember this is a LOGO - not a Poster! Click
HERE for examples!
- Choose a distinct color theme (one to three max). Make sure to provide a one color option.
- Use negative space effectively.
For inspiration, click here to
view previous logo design winners!
Submissions are limited to 10 per EAST program. If more than 10 entries are submitted from an EAST
program, only the first 10 submissions will be considered.